Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Link Dump

Grargh. I have many notes but am far too tired to post them. Meanwhile, here are some other SAA conference-related links:

Jeanne Kramer-Smyth, a fellow CLIS archives student, has posted some initial impressions about SAA at her blog, Spellbound. Thus far she only has the first session covered but I imagine she'll have more so you should check it out.

Geof Huth at The Anarchivist has much, much material on SAA on his respective blog. Definitely go check this out.


The unnamed admin at Foldering.com (I actually met her at the Archon section but forgot her name-- d'oh) has some other coverage of the event.

Most of these sites have content which I didn't go to, so they're going to be worth looking at even after I get my notes in blog form.

OK, that's it. I'm going to go sleep until school starts now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?